Learn the basics of servicing repairing and refurbishing bicycles with this "Introductory Qualifications in Vehicle Systems, Body and Paint Maintenance and Cycle Mechanics" mechanics qualifications. You'll learn the basic skills you need to enrol in more advanced qualifications. You don't need any previous experience, and you don't need to be working in the industry already. You might be a young learner (age 14 and up) or an adult. These qualifications cover a variety of automotive related areas including: Suspension systems, repair a cycle puncture, build a cycle wheel You will learn in a group with your training provider through practical sessions in a workshop or assignments. You'll be assessed using practical activities and oral/written questioning. Level 2 will suit you if you have some relevant knowledge and understanding of cycle mechanics. There is one qualification available in this level:
- Certificate in cycle mechanics.
Level 2 Certificate in Cycle Mechanics
- Accreditation No: 600/0660/2 This is a reference number related to UK accreditation framework
- Type: Credit based qualification This is categorisation to help define qualification attributes e.g. type of assessment
- Credits: 20 Credits are a measure of the size of the qualification
- Guided Learning Hours: 103 - 103 This is the average contact time a centre would typically commit
- Last Certification: 31/12/2019